Job Title: Assistant Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Coordinating between clients and consultants working with us.
- Managing and handling multiple projects, our company’s subsidaries.
- Drive operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing strategic program, in a large scale of Clients & Employees.
- Strategically manage assigned projects in compliance with company’s policies & vision.
- Make sure everyone maintain standards of productivity/quality/punctuality & security.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling. Engaging and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Leading a team 8 – 10 employees.
- Candidate must possess minimum 1 year of experience in managing role
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Must have knowledge about Software & IT Industry.
- Knowledge of Windows / Mac OS, Internet Savvy, MS Office / Google Drive Expert.
- Must have knowledge about Domains, Hosting, Security, Websites, SEO, Journalism, Marketing, Branding, Dealing with clients.
- Team work (Ability to work & Influence individuals (of different race & mass) to achieve team objective).
- Result Orientation (Ability to remain focused & getting the desired outcome with specified timelines)
- Self-Confidence & Development ( Able to explore self & set targets for individual development to achieve high performance standards
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Only candidates who are based in HYDERABAD / SECUNDERABAD should apply: